- Within 30 days of surgery, you must obtain medical clearance at one of the two locations listed below. You may NOT use your own primary care physician for preoperative clearance.
- This appointment must be completed 10-30 days from surgery.
- Do not wait until the last minute to schedule your clearance, as availability may be limited close to your surgery date.
- Clearances may be scheduled no later than 10 days before surgery. If scheduled less than 10 days out from your surgery, there is a risk of your surgery being cancelled.
- It is YOUR responsibility to call and schedule your appointment. Please notify our office once this is scheduled so that we can be looking for your clearance note.