You know the demands of your job better than anyone. Please help us to help you but by filling out the following document if you have any FMLA or short-term disability forms.
You will receive discharge instructions after your procedure. If you need an extra copy, many of the commonly used pathways are here. Please ask the team if you have any questions about the restrictions and therapy that is appropriate for your particular surgery.
- Discharge after shoulder repair (used for rotator cuff repair, biceps tenodesis, labral repair and any other shoulder surgery where something is repaired)
- Discharge after shoulder surgery (used for isolated distal clavicle excision, isolated aromioplasty and any other shoulder surgery where no structures are repaired)
- Discharge after shoulder capsular release
- Discharge after anatomic total shoulder replacement
- Discharge after reverse total shoulder replacement
- Discharge after shoulder fracture fixation
- Discharge after distal biceps tendon repair
- Discharge after elbow surgery. (used for any elbow surgery where a sling is placed, except for distal biceps tendon repair)