Your First Visit
What To Bring to your Appointment:
- Driver’s License or valid ID
- Insurance card
- Medical Records - please bring any of the following if pertinent to your visit:
- X-rays, MRIs, CT scans with report and disc of images
- The radiology report is not sufficient. If disc of images is not provided, Dr G will be unable to review your imaging
- Operative reports, clinic notes
- Microbiology or laboratory reports
- Any other information that might help Dr G get a clearer and more accurate picture of your history and condition
- List of Medications
Where & When
- We see patients at the following locations. Please double check the location before your appointment day.
- NEW PATIENTS
- You will receive new patient forms to complete before your visit.
- If you complete the new patient forms prior to your appointment, please arrive only 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- If you do NOT complete the forms before your visit, please arrive 45 minutes prior to appointment time in order to complete the forms.
- Please call to cancel at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment time so that we can offer your appointment to patients on our waiting list
- Call 708-236-2701