Shoulder & elbow specialist
Dr. Grant Garrigues specializes in the treatment of all shoulder and elbow conditions in any patient, of any age. He used nonoperative and operative options including the latest medical technology and surgical techniques to provide his patients with the best possible outcomes. He is committed to treating each and every patient like a member of his own family. Click on the links below to find out more:
- Shoulder arthritis: Is it time to consider shoulder replacement?
- Rotator cuff tear: From nonoperative options to minimally-invasive arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
- Massive, irreparable rotator cuff tear: Minimally invasive, all-arthroscopic arthroscopic superior capsular reconstruction (SCR)
- Shoulder instability without bone loss: Minimally-invasive arthroscopic shoulder stabilization
- Shoulder instability with bone loss: Minimally-invasive arthroscopic latarjet
- Shoulder stiffness: Minimally-invasive arthroscopic capsular release
- Treatment of Shoulder Fractures (Clavicle, Humerus, Scapula, Glenoid)
- Scapulothoracic Fusion
- Elbow stiffness and arthritis: From minimally-invasive Elbow Arthroscopy to elbow osteocapsular release to total elbow replacement
- Medial Collateral Ligament Reconstruction: "Tommy John" Surgery
- Painful tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis): Nonoperative treatment with therapy and biologics to minimally-invasive surgical management
- Ulnar Nerve Transposition
- Distal Biceps Repair
Please call to schedule an appointment or click to request an appointment online.